Our innovative model of Lyme disease treatment utilizes advanced, research-based integrative therapies to address the multitude of factors that contribute to chronic Lyme infection pathology. We work within a comprehensive diagnostic framework to identify and address co-infections, toxic body burden, nutritional deficiencies, hormone and neurological imbalances and other immune-suppressive and pro-inflammatory factors. By systemically treating these underlying issues in progression, we work to rebuild health step by step.
Once we have strengthened the patient’s core vitality and immunity, we can administer appropriate antimicrobial treatments such as artemisinin compounds and others in combination with adjunctive therapies such as therapeutic apheresis and IV therapy. These additional adjunctive therapies are key strategies that increase treatment efficacy, contribute additional immune and antimicrobial support, reduce inflammation, prevent Herxheimer (die off) reactions, and enhance overall health and vitality.
This is part of our unique expertise and success against Lyme disease and tick-borne illnesses. Our approach begins with the patient.
Lyme Disease Core Health Approaches
- Identify and address primary and co-infections
- Identify and correct genetic mutations influencing detoxification capacity
- Address environmental toxicity, heavy metal burden, chemical sensitivity, mold toxicity and other factors
- Replace missing nutrients, vitamins, and minerals
- Enhance the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Relax and strengthen the nervous system
- Balance hormones
- Enhance the body’s vital life force
- Address mind-body connection
Treatment of Lyme and Co-Infections
- Diagnose primary and co-infections: Babesia, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Rickettsia, HHV-6, EBV, intestinal parasites, fungal infections, etc.
- Identify the most prominent infection and treat in order
- Use botanical antimicrobial and immune-boosting agents
- Use short term antibiotic drugs as appropriate and in combination with supportive treatments such as IV
- Therapeutic apheresis
- Botanical antimicrobials
- Herbs and nutritional supplements
- Clinical detoxification
- IVs – nutritional/supportive, oxidative, botanical antimicrobial